development to sales and
marketing. We are are always looking to hire motivated,
collaborative, and passionate web-people come join us today!
Duties & Responsibilities
- Must be able to work hard to meet deadlines
- You will be able to work from home most of the time
- Must be able to work well in a team and on your own.
- Well developed interpersonal, analytical and technical trouble-shooting skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Excellent organizational, time management skills with emphasis on detail.
- Detailed oriented with excellent organizational skills.
- Solid experience with PHP
- Solid experience with HTML CSS
- Solid experience with WordPress Themes and developing widgets
- Solid experience with Responsive Design
- Must have experience working with API’s
- Must have worked with PHP for over 4 years
- Must be able to work with HTML5 and CSS
developing applications for small to medium size
companies since 2006. We are currently seeking for a strong PHP Developer for this
position. The developer must be strong both front end and backend development. Must be able to work from our office in Oakville.
Are we looking for you?
At BrainyYack, we look to hire great people with great talent. We take work very seriously. If you feel you would like to be a part of the BrainyYack team. Simply send your résumé/portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org